Christmas comes early for Hampshire Fare
- Credit: Archant
The county food group Hampshire Fare are celebrating their move to the Christmas Suite at Rownhams House & Gardens, situated between Romsey and Southampton.
Tracy Nash, Commercial Manager with Hampshire Fare, explains: “We have moved out of Hampshire County Council premises in Winchester as part of our continuing evolvement as an independent business while still retaining our status as a not for profit CIC (community interest company).
“This is an exciting new stage for Hampshire Fare and we are delighted to be working in partnership with Helen and Nigel Owens, the new owners of Rownhams House & Gardens. We anticipate that our relocation here will be mutually beneficial. In the first instance we are very pleased to be able to announce that the Hampshire Food Festival 2015 launch event will be held here.
“We are very impressed with Rownhams House & Gardens. This is a beautiful Georgian property set in the loveliest grounds. For our members it is easily accessible, just off the M27, and there is plenty of free parking – which is one of those things in life that matters when you are a not for profit organisation!”
Nigel and Helen Owens added: “We are delighted to welcome Hampshire Fare to Rownhams House & Gardens, and believe our working partnership can only help strengthen each other’s goal to promote and help Hampshire-based businesses to flourish.”
Nigel and Helen Owens took over ownership of Rownhams House late last year with the intention of establishing it as a leading business hub and events venue for Hampshire. Rownhams House consists of a listed Georgian house and medieval coach house situated in 12 acres of gardens and woodland with its own lake. Rownhams offers office space and meeting rooms for established and start-up businesses, ranging from corporate finance to counsellors, as well as a venue for weddings and corporate hire.
Hampshire Fare’s new address is Rownhams, House & Gardens, Rownhams, Hampshire SO16 8LS. The telephone number is 02380 733830
- 1 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 Win a watercolour painting of Wat Tyler Country Park by artist James Merriott
- 5 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 6 Are you ready for the greatest show this summer?
- 7 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 8 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 9 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 10 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts