Claire House Great British Summertime Cocktail Party, Eaton Park Estate
New and long term supporters gathered at the exquisite Eaton Park Estate for the annual Claire House Children's Hospice Summer Cocktail Party which this year had a Great British Summertime theme. Photography by Jim Hunter
New and long term supporters gathered at the exquisite Eaton Park Estate for the annual Claire House Children's Hospice Summer Cocktail Party which this year had a Great British Summertime theme.
Guests were greeted in the courtyard to a musical greeting thanks to the Chester Wind Band then were entertained by a harpist and a star tombola while they sipped cocktails and enjoyed 'British Favourites' canap�s. Later a swing singer got the guests in the mood for summer while photographer Jim Hunter captured the action.
JD Parties, My Gineration and Red Cow Imaging all had display stands enabling the guests to learn more about local businesses in the area.
Senior Fundraiser, Laura Breen said:
“The theme of the evening worked really well and we were thrilled to raise �2,500 along with attracting some new supporters in the Cheshire area. The Summer Cocktail Party is set to become and annual event and we look forward to making it even bigger next year!”
Photography by Jim Hunter
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks