Cowdray Park Polo Club announces new sponsors
- Credit: Archant
Cowdray Park Polo Club has great pleasure in announcing several new sponsorships for 2015.
The prestigious champagne marque, Louis Roederer, has been appointed Official Champagne Partner to Cowdray Park Polo Club in a significant signing which sees the champagne brand take on a major sporting sponsorship for the first time. Richard Billett, Sales & Marketing Director UK, comments: “We are extremely pleased to be embarking on this collaboration with Cowdray Park Polo, a club with great heritage and whose Gold Cup is arguably the most prestigious event in the sport.”
EFG International, long term sponsors within the polo world and sponsors of the Award for Player Playing Best to his Handicap at the Semi Finals of the Gold Cup for the British Open Polo Championship, becomes Official Banking Partner to Cowdray Park Polo Club elevating the brand to senior sponsorship level at the club. “We are pleased to be continuing our support for the Gold Cup for the British Open Polo Championship, one of the three most important polo tournaments in the world, while also establishing a new partnership with Cowdray Park Polo Club, home of the Gold Cup and a club synonymous with the sport,” said Keith Gapp, Head of Strategy and Marketing, EFG International.
Jaeger-LeCoultre, new sponsors of the world famous Gold Cup at Cowdray Park, now to be known as the Jaeger-LeCoultre Gold Cup for the British Open Polo Championship, will also retain the role they have held since 2006 as Official Timekeeper to Cowdray Park Polo Club, with their enhanced partnership establishing the luxury watch-maker’s position at the very pinnacle of UK polo.
Peter Barfoot, Chairman, Cowdray Park Polo Club adds: “We are delighted to welcome Louis Roederer and EFG International as Official Partners to Cowdray Park Polo Club, joining a growing list of prestigious names keen to be associated with the Home of British Polo.”
The new season at Cowdray Park Polo Club opens on 25 April and the Jaeger-LeCoultre Gold Cup takes place from 23 June until 19 July 2015.
- 1 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 2 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 3 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 4 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 7 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 8 6 great walks near Ramsbottom
- 9 7 great walks in Wensleydale
- 10 18 festivals happening this summer in Dorset
• Second runway at Gatwick: what the people of Sussex think - Gatwick Airport’s bosses’ plan to build a second runway has been backed by East Sussex County Council.
• Lulu at Snowman Spectacular Ball - over £415,000 raised for Chestnut Tree House children’s hospice - Chestnut Tree House’s Snowman Spectacular Ball confirmed its place as the highlight of the Brighton calendar and added to its growing reputation as one of the leading charity events outside London, raising an incredible £415,596 on the night for the Sussex children’s hospice.