East Cheshire Hospice Spring Ball, Cranage Hall
Friends, staff and supporters of East Cheshire Hospice partied the night away and boosted funds at their Spring Ball at Cranage Hall. PHOTOGRAPHY BY GARETH LOWE
Friends, staff and supporters of East Cheshire Hospice partied the night away and boosted funds at their Spring Ball at Cranage Hall. With live music from local band The Screaming Beavers, 135 guests took part in an envelope draw and silent and live auctions to help raise nearly �15,000.
Sponsored by private bank Brown Shipley, the Macclesfield–based hospice was also generously supported by Mr and Mrs David Rhodes who donated their villa in Tobago as the main auction prize.
Hospice patron Ryan Giggs and Vincent Kompany and Charlie Hodgson provided signed shirts and tickets. There were further prizes from the Bentley Motor Company and Malmaison, while Don Massey Jewellers of Macclesfield.donated a Georg Jensen watch studded with twelve .12 carat diamonds.
Organiser Fiona Beasley, said: ‘Everyone really got into the party spirit and the evening was a real success for the Hospice.’
PHOTOGRAPHY BY GARETH LOWE
The print version of this article appeared in the May 2012 issue of Cheshire Life
We can deliver a copy direct to your door – order online here
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography