East Midlands Country Fair - Children’s Entertainment *VIDEO*
- Credit: Archant
East Midlands Game & Country Fair August 2nd - 3rd 2014 Prestwold Hall, Charnwood, Leicestershire, LE12 5SH
Children’s entertainment at each country fair is lots of fun. Special favourites can be found to enjoy, with bouncy castles, the chance to make a face and throw a pot, roundabouts and puppet shows and lots more besides.
Exciting free Country sports sessions with experts from Falconry, fishing and dog handling introduces children to favourite country activities and gives them a skill for life.
The four activities are -- fishing, falconry, gundog handling and ‘Horse and pony handling with Think Like a Pony’
Other activities to join in with are ‘Make & Take’ in the Craft Village, archery and airgun training.
Who knows, it may be time to become an ATEA junior hot shot?
Children love the fairs, the cuddly ferrets, the cheeky duck and sheepdogs, the horses, the toys and lots more as well.
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 3 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 4 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 5 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 6 4 interesting places to visit in the Peak District
- 7 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 8 First Look: Cool Yorkshire gastro pub launches new boutique rooms
- 9 Why Ashbourne needs to be your next family outing
- 10 Celebrity TV doctor Amir Khan on how to beat the Covid blues