Four-legged star to put his best hoof forward for fans at Kempton Park's winter festival
Everyone's familiar with the sporting star's autograph but a new horse racing fan must-have has just been created - in the shape of a hoof - with a horseograph.
Everyone’s familiar with the sporting star’s autograph but a new horse racing fan must-have has just been created - in the shape of a hoof - with a horseograph.
Horse racing’s jump super-talent Kauto Star has put hoof to paper to become the first ever horse to guarantee race-goers their very own prize by signing a limited edition horseograph.
The ten year-old gelding has re-written the common autograph ahead of racing at Kempton Park Racecourse on Boxing Day when he will bid for a record-breaking fifth victory in the William Hill King George VI Chase.
Even the legendary Desert Orchid couldn’t achieve that in a race that is second only in status to the Cheltenham Gold Cup – and Kauto, as he is known to his fans, has won that one twice too.
The first 2,000 race-goers to buy a ticket to the two-day meeting – the William Hill Winter Festival – will receive an exclusive Horseograph hoof-printed by the equine star. Each Horseograph also includes hand-written autographs from trainer Paul Nicholls, jockey Ruby Walsh and owner Clive Smith.
The William Hill King George VI Chase is just one of 12 top quality races that will take place at this year’s William Hill Winter Festival on Boxing Day and Monday December 27.
Book online @ www.boxingdayraces.co.uk or call 0844 579 3008Kempton Park Racecourse, Staines Road East, Staines, Surrey TW16 5AQ
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 9 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 10 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire