Jump into spring at Frogmore Paper Mill
Enjoy fun events and take a tour of Frogmore Paper Mill as it hosts its Spring Fayre next weekend.
Frogmore Paper Mill is holding a Spring Fayre on Sunday 27th March, from 10am to 4pm. This fun event includes over 40 craft and related stalls selling a wide variety of items including: silverware, jewellery, books, toys, cards, photography, cakes and preserves.
There will also be a Craft Demonstration area, where children will be able to have a go at card making, see printmaking and woodturning, amongst other things.
While at the Fayre, visitors will have the option of being able to take tours of Frogmore Paper Mill, as well as see the historic 1938 Dennis Fire Engine.
There will be a BBQ and the Cafe will be serving light refreshments. And don’t forget you can finish off your visit by buying your craft papers at the Frogmore Mill Shop before you go.
Entrance to the Spring Fayre is �1 for adults and 50p for children. So don’t miss out, why not come along, browse and join in the fun, as well as supporting The Paper Trail, your local heritage charity.
Parking is in the public pay & display car park in Durrants Hill Road (only a 2 minute walk from Frogmore Mill’s main entrance).
If you would like further details about this fun event or any other events at Frogmore Paper Mill & Visitor Centre call 01442 234600, e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.thepapertrail.org.uk
- 1 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 2 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 3 16 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 5 Win a selection of Provence Rose wine
- 6 10 pubs with pretty beer gardens in Canterbury
- 7 Sussex pubs with beer gardens to visit this summer
- 8 Great pubs with pretty beer gardens in Kent
- 9 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District