Living Edge November Party Pics
Photos from all the best events and parties in Cheshire and Manchester. Eve fashion swap at Dukes 92 in Castlefield; Gusto Alderley Edge party; Mococo opening, Chester; Porcelanosa refurb Manchester
All about EveLouise Redknapp hosted a fabulous fashion swap at Dukes 92 in Castlefield courtesy of new drinks brand Eve.
The city’s fashionistas were out in force swapping their unwanted pieces for someone else’s, while enjoying Eve cupcakes and what else? But Eve Lychee and Passionfruit drinks. As well as a new outfit and style advice guests also walked away with a goodie bag.
The perfect girlie night out it seems.
Partying with Gusto
Oh what a night!
Gusto Alderley Edge lived up to its name with a live music and wine-tasting night to mark the end of the summer.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Find your inner wild in the woods
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 5 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 8 A guide to moving to Somerset
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
The hot guest list included footballer Dwight Yorke who enjoyed delicatecanap�s and a wine tasting hosted by Bibendum.
Live music from Funk Phenomena was also on the menu.
Guest dazzle at Mococo opening
Diamonds are a girl’s best friend so no wonder the ladies were beguiled at the launch of Chester’s newest jewellery store Mococo.
Amongst the illustrious guestlist was jewellery designer to the stars Shaun Leane, who had been invited along by Mococo’s owners, husband and wife team Maureen and Lee Hooson.
Splashing out at Porcelanosa
Porcelanosa the upmarket Spanish company has splashed out �1m on therefurb of its Manchester showroom so threw a party to show off the results.Past and present customers were invited to cast their eyes over the 50-plus full bathroom settings, and full range of kitchen displays; the latestdesigner tiles and a new range of hardwood flooring while enjoying paellaand a glass of wine.