Michael Kirkman at the Emma Mason Gallery
Michael Kirkman displays some brand new exciting and challenging work at th Emma Mason Gallery in Eastbourne
At The Emma Mason gallery in Eastbourne, Michael Kirkman will be displaying some brand new exciting and challenging work.
Michael Kirkman finished his MA at the Royal College of Art in 2010. He is fast becoming a highly regarded printmaker. Many of his recent editions of prints have sold out and he is gaining a strong following amongst collectors who appreciate his strong and complex linocuts and lithographs. Michael has received commissions for projects with Faber + Faber and the National Theatre.
Emma Mason is delighted to be holding this exhibition of Michael’s work, his first one-man show. Michael has been working on this new collection of prints since graduating and so many of them will not have been exhibited before.
- 1 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 2 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 3 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 4 Win a theatre break in Manchester to see The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- 5 Magical Christmas markets in Kent 2021
- 6 Magical Christmas markets in Sussex 2021
- 7 The 15 best Christmas markets in Norfolk 2021
- 8 QUIZ - Are you from Lancashire or Yorkshire?
- 9 Win a £5000 staycation in Cornwall
- 10 The 11 best Christmas markets in Somerset 2021
Work will be available framed and unframed in the gallery and will also be available to view on the exhibition pages of the gallery’s website.
The Emma Mason Gallery is open Thursday, Friday and Saturday 10am to 5pm and Michael’s exhibition will be on display from Saturday 21st May to Saturday 11th June.
The Emma Mason Gallery, 3 Cornfield Terrace, Eastbourne