Mills and Reeve legal industry party, Manchester
Mills & Reeve made good use of the extra day of February 29th by hosting a party for clients and contacts to celebrate another successful year for the law firm. PHOTOGRAPHY BY PAUL FRANCIS
Mills & Reeve made good use of the extra day of February 29th by hosting a party for clients and contacts to celebrate another successful year for the law firm. In a short and characteristically witty speech, Nigel Shepherd (Partner and head of the Family Law practice in the North West) thanked the assembled group of colleagues, clients and contacts from across the Manchester business and legal community for their part in another great year.
PHOTOGRAPHY BY PAUL FRANCIS
The print version of this article appeared in the May 2012 issue of Cheshire Life
We can deliver a copy direct to your door – order online here
- 1 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 Win a watercolour painting of Wat Tyler Country Park by artist James Merriott
- 5 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 6 Are you ready for the greatest show this summer?
- 7 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 8 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 9 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 10 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts