North East Cheshire Drag Hunt ball, Manchester
Members of North East Cheshire Drag Hunt staged a glamorous ball at the Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport. PHOTOGRAPHY BY JOHN COCKS
Members of North East Cheshire Drag Hunt staged a glamorous ball at the Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport.
Guests, including members of neighbouring hunt societies, enjoyed a champagne reception, a four-course dinner and music from Rhythmia group.
PHOTOGRAPHY BY JOHN COCKS
The print version of this article appeared in the May 2012 issue of Cheshire Life
We can deliver a copy direct to your door – order online here
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go