Pecorama events for 2015
- Credit: Archant
Here are some events happening this year at Pecorama in Beer
• Easter Weekend of Entertainment Friday 3rd – Monday 6th April
Daily show in the Station Gallery at 2.30pm
• Peco Pirate Day – Sunday 12th April
Piratical Performances’ songs and sea shanties.
Pirate Fancy Dress Competition
• Vintage & Classic Car Rally – Sunday 24th May
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 8 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
Outstanding display of vehicles from the last century.
• Steam & Vintage Festival - Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th June
• Father’s Day - Sunday 21st June
Free entry for Dad’s when accompanied by their children
• Evening performance of A Midsummers Night Dream – Saturday 27th of June
The Inn Theatre Company performing at the Top Spot Marquee. Bring your own picnic along.
• Peco Garden Day for Charity – Sunday 19th July
Special admission price only inc. VAT of which £5 will go to
Hospiscare. Please support.
• Kit Construction Days – Tuesdays only 28th July – 25th August
Expert tuition in model building. Two sessions per day at 11am & 2pm. Nominal charge for kits.
• Teddy Mac Day: Sunday 2nd August
Special treat from the Garden Room Restaurant for children bringing along their teddies, plus Teddy Mac Quest and stories from Author Margaret Edmonds
• Beer Heights 40th Anniversary Gala Week: Monday 24th – Monday 31st August
A week-long series of railway related events including guest loco’s on the Beer Heights Light Railway
• Autumn Half Term Week on the Beer Heights Frights Railway – Monday 26th - Friday 30th October
Ride the Beer Heights Frights Ghost Train for Hallowe’en if you dare!
Children’s daily entertainment and spooky treat from the Restaurant for children in Hallowe’en Fancy Dress.
Further details on each event will be posted on our website as they become available: www.pecorama.info