Pride and Prejudice comes to Hertfordshire
Chapterhouse Theatre Company is bringing Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice to life in Potters Bar, Bishop's Stortford and Radlett
Chapterhouse Theatre Company is bringing Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice to life in Potters Bar, Bishop's Stortford and Radlett.
Take a step back in time with Chapterhouse Theatre Company as we meet Elizabeth Bennet and her sisters.
Whilst their interfering mother engineers various courtships, sisters Elizabeth and Jane must pursue their own quest for true love. Amongst misunderstandings, mistakes and miscommunications, the two girls must fight for the men they love until Elizabeth can finally surpass her prejudices to see past the proud exterior of the enigmatic Mr Darcy.
After all, it is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife...
The show is on at:
Wyllyotts Theatre, Potters Bar: Friday, January 21, 8pm. Tickets �12/�10 concessions. Box Office 01707 645005.
Rhodes Arts Complex, 1-3 South Road, Bishop’s Stortford: Saturday, January 22 at 7.30pm. Tickets �12.50/�10.50 concessions. Box Office 01279 651746 or www.rhodesbishopsstortford.org.uk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Tolkien fans won't want to miss this Middle-Earth exhibition in Basingstoke
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 'Gastro-Glastonbury' festival is heading to Bournemouth
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 9 13 of the best afternoon teas to try in Cornwall
- 10 6 of the best August walks in Cheshire
The Radlett Centre: Thursday, February 10, 8pm. Tickets �12/�10 concessions. Box Office 01923 859291