Ring O' Bells gastropub relaunch party, Christleton
Friends, customers and VIPs enjoyed a lively party at the Ring O' Bells gastropub to celebrate its new look.
Friends, customers and VIPs enjoyed a lively party at the Ring O’ Bells gastropub to celebrate its new look.
Guests at the award-winning hostelry in the pretty village of Christleton, near Chester, toasted its smart makeover, including the stylish new Glasshouse area.The venue offers a relaxed environment with high quality food, a wide range of drinks and a bespoke wine list from Rodney Densem, plus a selection of hand pulled cask ales.
The menu at the Ring O’ Bells consists of gastro pub classics as well as Mediterranean style dishes such as homemade stone baked pizzas.
The Ring O’ Bells won Chester’s Best Pub at the Chester Food and Drink Awards 2011 and was Highly Commended in the prestigious Cheshire Life dining awards.
The garden has three areas: an al fresco dining terrace, a decked area and a family lawn with picnic tables and children’s play area.
Ring O’ Bells has chosen Children Today, also located in Christleton village, as their charity.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 3 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 4 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 5 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 6 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 7 Win a watercolour painting of Wat Tyler Country Park by artist James Merriott
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 23 places to find the best views in Devon
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
Photography by David Billington