Ring O' Bells gastropub relaunch party, Christleton
Friends, customers and VIPs enjoyed a lively party at the Ring O' Bells gastropub to celebrate its new look.
Friends, customers and VIPs enjoyed a lively party at the Ring O’ Bells gastropub to celebrate its new look.
Guests at the award-winning hostelry in the pretty village of Christleton, near Chester, toasted its smart makeover, including the stylish new Glasshouse area.The venue offers a relaxed environment with high quality food, a wide range of drinks and a bespoke wine list from Rodney Densem, plus a selection of hand pulled cask ales.
The menu at the Ring O’ Bells consists of gastro pub classics as well as Mediterranean style dishes such as homemade stone baked pizzas.
The Ring O’ Bells won Chester’s Best Pub at the Chester Food and Drink Awards 2011 and was Highly Commended in the prestigious Cheshire Life dining awards.
The garden has three areas: an al fresco dining terrace, a decked area and a family lawn with picnic tables and children’s play area.
Ring O’ Bells has chosen Children Today, also located in Christleton village, as their charity.
- 1 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 6 13 of the best afternoon teas to try in Cornwall
- 7 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 6 of the best August walks in Cheshire
- 10 Fish and chips in Cornwall you need to try
Photography by David Billington