Sahar Fine Art online gallery launch, Manchester's Radisson Blu Edwardian
More than 150 guests, including some from the world of Premiership football, enjoyed an evening of champagne, canapés and live music at the launch of Sahar Fine Art's new online gallery.
More than 150 guests, including some from the world of Premiership football, enjoyed an evening of champagne, canap�s and live music at the launch of Sahar Fine Art’s new online gallery.
The event, held at Manchester’s Radisson Blu Edwardian, gave invited guests the opportunity to browse hundreds of pieces of contemporary fine art.
Fuelled by the finest emerging and established European artists, the first collection from Sahar Fine Art, which is holding an Exclusive Originals Exhibition at Manchester’s Salle Privee on August 4th, champions work from all over the region. It shines in particular with excellent pieces from Eastern Europe which are complemented by prodigious talents from Spain and Italy.
With an eclectic portfolio of original works and signed limited edition prints, Sahar Fine Art, is a vibrant new player in the increasingly popular internet art gallery business.
The print version of this article appeared in the August 2012 issue of Cheshire Life
We can deliver a copy direct to your door – order online here
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks