Scarisbrick Hall School nautical themed ladies' day
Scarisbrick Hall School was transformed into HMS Scarisbrick for a nautical themed ladies' day. Photography by Diane Thompson
Scarisbrick Hall School was transformed into HMS Scarisbrick for a nautical themed ladies’ day.
Guests arrived at the hall by horse and carriage or open top limousine and were greetedby sailors at a drinks reception on the lawn.
Guests of honour Kate and Wills (Kate Jordan and William Bell) arrived in style by helicopter to cheers from the ladies who then enjoyed helicopter rides throughout the day along with entertainment from students including numbers from the dance troupe and a fashion show by Over the Moon Boutique in Southport.
Photography by Diane Thompson
The print version of this article appeared in the September 2011 issue of Lancashire Life
We can deliver a copy direct to your door – order online here
- 1 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Norfolk's beautiful Blue Flag beaches 2021
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 13 of the best places to get coffee in Hampshire
- 10 One Suffolk beach given Blue Flag status for 2021