- Credit: Archant
The Springfields Hotel - a brief history.
The Springfields Hotel as it stands today was built over two different periods, The original, lower, part of the building dates from 1939, and was built using the reclaimed bricks from the old ‘Michelle Arms’ (built in 1901). This pub, which stood immediately in front of the where the Malt Shovel is today, was demolished in 1938 when Springfield Road was widened.
The older part of the hotel was originally used as a furniture store for an antiques business, but has recently beed extended to form an 11 double bedroom hotel with en suite facilities.
Each room has been individually decorated. All rooms are ensuite with the benefit of a flat screen television and a broadband internet connection.
The hotel is conveniently situated within walking distance of the Horsham town centre and is next door to the popular Malt Shovel pub which boasts the largest selection of real ales for miles.
Whether you are in Horsham for business or recreation you will appreciate our refreshingly high standards of comfort, cleanliness, and service that are extended by our small and friendly team.
The Springfields Hotel in Horsham - the newest of places to stay in Horsham
- 1 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 2 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 Win a modern Guernsey cushion cover kit
- 7 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 8 Cornwall's weirdest pub names
- 9 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
- 10 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
Are you looking for great value:
Places to stay in Horsham?
Hotels in Horsham?
Guest accommodation in Horsham?
B&B in Horsham?
Then you can stop looking for you have come to the right place
Now you can stay in an award winning, stylish, modern, well appointed, clean, comfortable, cosy and convenient guest accommodation in Horsham and be looked after by Lyn Williams and her friendly team. With the benefit of on site parking for your car.