5 things to do this Mother's Day in Surrey
- Credit: RHS / Lee Beel
On the hunt for local inspiration for days out on Sunday 31 March? Look no further than Surrey this Mothering Sunday...
Planning to treat mum to afternoon tea this Mother's Day? Click here to see our guide
Claremont Landscape Garden
Stroll through the garden at Claremont Landscape Garden in Esher and discover daffodils and rhododendrons whilst feeding goslings. The café will be open for coffee, hot lunches, afternoon teas and some tasty treats.
There are few more picturesque places in Surrey for a picnic than the spectacular Painshill Park landscape gardens in Cobham. Their 2019 Mother's Day afternoon tea has sold out, but it's well worth a visit this spring.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 Yorkshire Olympians, the Brownlee brothers: where they love to eat, to train and to explore
- 8 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 9 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 10 8 great family walks in the North West
RHS Garden Wisley
Early spring flowers will be abundant at RHS Garden Wisley, near Woking, so here’s another opportunity for a relaxing stroll. For an extra special treat, why not enjoy an afternoon tea or meal in one of the cafés or restaurants.
Denbies Wine Estate
At Denbies Wine Estate near Dorking, there’s a whole host of potential celebrations. Highlights include the Gallery restaurant Mother’s Day brunch and outdoor vineyard train tour (£29.50 per person, with children under 12, £12) and the Mother’s Day Garden Room carvery with live music from Danny Mills (£32 per person, with children under 12, £7.50).
If you're planning on treating your mum to a spa day this Mother's Day (and beyond) then look no further than some of Surrey's spas. We've rounded up details on 5 in our guide here.