15 times Cheddar Gorge looked out of this world
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The largest gorge in the UK, and a designated Site of Special Scientific Interest, Somerset's Cheddar Gorge is a truly remarkable sight to see. We pick 15 times the Gorge and caves looked utterly mesmerising
Towering over Cheddar's winding roads…
…with cyclists, cars and pedestrians looking like ants…
…lies the iconic Somerset wonder Cheddar Gorge
Underneath the Gorge, Cheddar's caves are a wonder to explore…
…and look like something from outer space.
Hopefully you can catch the Gorge on a sunny day…
…however it's still just as mesmerising during winter…
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 3 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 4 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 5 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 6 Win a watercolour painting of The Matchings by artist James Merriott
- 7 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
- 10 13 delicious afternoon teas to try in Somerset
…and when shrouded in mist…
…and hidden in fog.
It's safe to say Cheddar Gorge is simply a jaw-dropping sight.
Whether you're admiring the views from the top…
…or gazing up from the bottom.
These guys seem to love it too!