Christmas in Covid-19: Top 10 easy-to-post Christmas gifts
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Christmas may be slightly different this year, but after everything that’s happened, we’re definitely in need of some festive cheer. What better way to spread this than with thoughtful gifts?
We spoke to Ian Welland, Centre Manager at Riverside Shopping Centre in Hemel Hempstead, who shares his top 10 post-able Christmas gifts:
1) Black Check Scarf, £12 – NEXT
Show the fashionista in your life some love by helping them wrap up warm with this stylish scarf. If blacks not their colour, NEXT also do this design in a beautiful pink.
2) 3 in 1 Selfie Lens Kit, £15 - Topshop
Everyone knows a #selfie lover, and this is the perfect gift for them. With this lens, your lucky friend or family member will be able to take influencer-worthy selfies from their mobile phone – ideal for on-the-go photo shoots and spontaneous snaps!
3) HASBRO Littlest Pet Shop Clip Set, £9.99 - TK Maxx
- 1 Afternoon tea delivery in Suffolk
- 2 Which flooded village lies beneath Ladybower Reservoir?
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Take a tour of Cornwall’s picturesque harbours
- 5 Afternoon tea deliveries in the Cotswolds
- 6 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 7 Celebrate the famous women born in Norfolk and Suffolk this International Women’s Day
- 8 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 9 12 beautiful photographs of daffodils in Yorkshire
- 10 Lancashire Recipes - Butter Pie
A must-have toy for this year, this adorable special collection set of clips will be sure to put a smile on your little one’s face this Christmas.
4) ‘Tomorrow Will Be A Good Day’ by Captain Tom Moore, £16.99 - Waterstones
The book of the incredible ninety-nine-year-old man who rose to fame after walking laps in his garden to raise money for the NHS. He started off with a goal of £1000 and ended up raising over thirty million pounds. A touching and inspiring autobiography from a man who’s seen it all – this is a great present for any book lover.
5) Angel of Love Charm, £25 - Pandora
Everyone needs a guardian angel to keep them safe, especially during these challenging times.
This would be a thoughtful gift for a close friend, girlfriend, mum, auntie, sister or grandma, to let them know that you’re always there, watching over them.
6) Red 5 ‘Virtually Indestructible’ Quadcopter Drone, £21 - Debenhams
Take your gifts to new heights with this Quadcopter Drone, labelled as ‘perfect for beginner drone pilots’, thanks to its incredibly durable body shell.
This gift is perfect for a playful adult, or child when supervised by an adult.
7) Jacquard-Knit Dog Jumper, £14.99 - H&M
Treat your fluffy friend this year with a cosy winter jumper, keeping them on-trend and warm in these colder months.
After all, they did keep a lot of us company during lockdown!
8) Christmas Gift Card – Costa
Give the gift of a warming cup of coffee this Christmas with a gift card from Costa.
You can gift from £10 upwards - perfect for those who are always on-the-go, or just big coffee fans.
9) Black PU Card Holder, £7.99 - Topman
A sleek, classic card holder to keep the men in your life both organised and fashionable.
Pocket-sized and practical, his cards and cash will be neatly tucked away and you can be smug in the knowledge that this is really more of a present for you, than them!
10) Clarins ‘Spa at Home Collection’ Gift Set, £35.70 - Debenhams
Who doesn’t love a luxurious, pamper night? This Spa at Home Collection from Clarins provides the perfect excuse to run a bath, relax and escape the stresses of daily life. Complete with deluxe bath and shower concentrate and moisturising balm, as well as the all-important candle to really set the mood.