- Credit: Archant
The 2015 EDP Visit Norfolk Tourism Awards are up and running - and now it’s your chance to nominate the people, businesses and events that make tourism our number one industry.
This year’s EDP Visit Norfolk Tourism Awards have some fantastic new categories and sponsors to make them our best ever celebration of a sector that generates £2.8bn a year to the Norfolk economy. And what better way to launch the 11th series of these awards from our sister newspaper, the Eastern Daily Press, than to take a cruise on the Broads, one of the jewels of Britain’s - not just Norfolk’s - tourism offering. Mark Garner, managing director of Broom Boats, which has made such as a successful return to Broads hire in the past three years, volunteered one of his new holiday boats for the special occasion.
The Broads is just one of a breathtaking array of landscapes and attractions we can offer to holidaymakers and day visitors. The choice is endless from zoos and theme parks to museums and gardens - not forgetting great pubs, restaurants and cafes.
We want you to nominate your favourites, whether it is a shining personality that always makes your visit memorable or a cafe where the welcome matches the food.
Simply visit www.norfolk.tourismawards.co.uk to view the categories and make your nominations online. Businesses are invited to nominate themselves.
Closing date for nominations is July 31 and the winners will be announced at a black tie awards dinner in November which will be held at the five-star luxury holiday village, Potters Resort, in Hopton.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 8 6 great walks near Skipton
- 9 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal