Ukrainian Club charity event in aid of the British Heart Foundation, Bolton
Around 140 guests attended a charity event at the Ukrainian Club in Bolton hosted by brother and sister Dominique and Jordan Lammas. Photography by Glynn Ward
Around 140 guests attended a charity event at the Ukrainian Club in Bolton hosted by brother and sister Dominique and Jordan Lammas.
The event was to celebrate them successfully climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in September 2011 in conjunction with the British Heart Foundation. A further �1,000 was raised on the evening to put towards their fundraising total of �8,000.
The siblings took part in this challenge in memory of those they have lost with heart conditions or have undergone serious heart surgery.
Photography by Glynn Ward
The print version of this article appeared in the March 2012 issue of Lancashire Life
We can deliver a copy direct to your door – order online here
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 5 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round
- 10 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire