Verity Plum spring summer launch party, Knutsford
The new spring/summer season was launched in style at Verity Plum. The Knutsford boutique held a party for customers and staff to mark seven years in business.
The new spring/summer season was launched in style at Verity Plum. The Knutsford boutique held a party for customers and staff to mark seven years in business. Guests enoyed pink champagne and chocolates as they browsed the new season’s collections as well as a wide secelection of hats and fascinators.
Helen Johnson, owner of Verity Plum which is located in Minshull Street, said she was pleased to see so many familiar faces and thanked the shop’s regular customers for their continued support.
The print version of this article appeared in the May 2012 issue of Cheshire Life
We can deliver a copy direct to your door – order online here
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go