Walking Football to launch at Worthing Leisure Centre
- Credit: Archant
Worthing Leisure are delighted to announce another first for Worthing Leisure Centre; the new ‘Walking Football’ concept, to be launched at the brand new 3G Football Centre.
Working in conjunction with Get active and the Sussex FA, Walking Football promotes an active lifestyle for everyone, regardless of age and ability levels. The new game is also perfect for former players who had to stop playing due to injury.
As the name suggests, whilst playing Walking Football, jogging, running and sprinting are forbidden! Many of the other principles of football still apply however. For those people in the community that would have been unable to participate in sports, they will find the new addition extremely beneficial.
The official launch of the new sport takes place at 10am, September 23rd, Worthing Leisure Centre. If you would like to attend or find out more, please call 01903 502237.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 3 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 4 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 5 Are you ready for the greatest show this summer?
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms