WIN a fabulous weekend break at the newly opened The Corran Resort & Spa
- Credit: Archant
We would love to hear from you to find out what you think of our magazine.
The more we know about your interests, likes and dislikes, the more relevant and enjoyable we can make the magazine for you.
Please visit www.derbyshirelife.co.uk/survey before midnight on Sunday, 21st July to tell us your views and you could win a fabulous weekend break. We look forward to hearing from you whether you are one of our loyal subscribers or an occasional buyer of the magazine, so please spare 10 minutes to give us your valued opinion.
With best wishes
Editor, Derbyshire Life
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 Devon wildlife park to help reintroduce wildcats to England
The Corran Resort & Spa is a boutique hotel nestled in the beautiful Carmarthenshire countryside. Each of its 21 bedrooms has been individually styled giving the 16th century hotel a modern look and feel. They include spacious en-suite bathrooms with inviting features such as walk-in showers, as well as being equipped with state-of-the-art media kits.
Guests can enjoy excellent fine dining in the hotel’s restaurant with the very best dishes on offer sourced from local produce. The hotel also offers a state-of-the-art spa with a range of treatments set to indulge and invigorate.
Prize draw terms and conditions
Subject to availability. Excludes Bank Holidays, School Holidays, Valentines, Christmas and New Year. Dinner must be booked prior to arrival. Prize does not include transport. All additional charges to be settled on departure. Prize will be valid for 6 months from date of issue. Prize is subject to availability. There is no cash alternative. Prize is non-transferable and not for re-sale.