WIN! a Jaguar E-Type for the day
- Credit: Archant
We’ve teamed up with RNG Classics in Reigate to offer one lucky reader the 24-hour rental of a Jaguar E-Type to explore the Surrey countryside in style
RNG Classics offer an enviable collection of timeless and iconic classic self-drive vehicles, from British racing heritage with beguiling design and pedigree to Italian star quality with class and flair and a sprinkling of American muscle and power.
Their highly unique and eclectic range of vehicles is lovingly maintained to preserve originality and presented as if the clocks had been turned back to a different era of passionate motoring creation and production.
Available to self-drive in London, Surrey, Kent & Sussex the cars are typically used for weddings, private dining, sightseeing and milestone birthdays. However RNG Classics’ entire collection is also available for events, promotions, music videos and TV location shoots across the UK.
Classic motoring is all about that tug of the heart strings, passion and overpowering feeling and RNG Classics hopes to realise a host of dreams and aspirations with a bespoke service focused on each individual request.
Whether it be the grace, elegance and pace of a 1969 Jaguar E-Type roadster or the Magnum P.I’s favourite ride, the 1984 Ferrari 308 GTSi. Alternatively re-live a little of the 70s in an original and restored 1971 MGB GT or MKIV Triumph Spitfire, or tear up some tarmac in a brute of an AC Cobra with a 4 litre V8 lump! As well as RNG Classics’ own collection, they also have access, through partners, to a plethora of other classics cars to suite all tastes.
But who couldn’t love the sleek lines of the Jaguar E-Type? We’ve teamed up with Reigate-based RNG Classics to offer one lucky reader the 24-hour rental of a silver Jaguar E-Type so they can explore the Surrey countryside - or a little further afield - in style.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 4 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 5 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 6 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 7 Are you ready for the greatest show this summer?
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 Win a watercolour painting of Wat Tyler Country Park by artist James Merriott
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
To be in with a chance of winning simply fill in the form: