WIN a signed book and family tickets to see Stick Man on stage
- Credit: Archant
Win a book signed by Julia Donaldson and tickets to see Stick Man live on stage at Rose Theatre Kingston this Christmas
Stick Man is leaving his family tree and heading to the Rose Theatre Kingston next month! Based on the book by Julia Donaldson with illustrations by Axel Scheffler, the smash-hit stage adaptation is back for a 4-week festive run from Thursday 10 December, packed full of puppetry, songs, live music and funky moves.
Audiences will be socially distanced, and all the latest government advice will be followed to make Stick Man as safe as possible and as enjoyable as ever. For more information click here.
To celebrate the return of Stick Man, we have a fantastic prize to give away! The winner will receive a family ticket (up to 5 tickets) to the official opening performance on Friday 11 December at 4.30pm, a Stick Man plush toy, and a copy of the book signed by Julia Donaldson.
Stick Man plays at the Rose Theatre Kingston from Thursday 10 December. For more information and tickets visit www.stickmanlive.com.
To be in with a chance of winning fill in the form below:
This competition closes Wednesday 9 December at midnight.
- 1 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 2 Afternoon tea deliveries in the Cotswolds
- 3 Afternoon tea delivery in Suffolk
- 4 Cotswolds festival The Big Feastival 2021 line up announced
- 5 10 things you probably didn't know about Blackpool
- 6 Celebrate the famous women born in Devon and Dorset this International Women’s Day
- 7 Adventure Cinema announces Essex locations for alfresco summer screenings
- 8 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 9 Take a tour of Cornwall’s picturesque harbours
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District