WIN a family ticket to the Gruffalo Adventure at Wakehurst
- Credit: Archant
We’ve teamed up with Wakehurst, Kew’s wild botanic garden in Sussex, to offer you the chance to win one family day entry to Wakehurst and two tickets for the Gruffalo Crumble hunt
Join in the Gruffalo adventure this autumn at Wakehurst, Kew’s wild botanic garden in Sussex.
With a family ticket up for grabs, explore the deep dark wood and venture out on the exciting Gruffalo trail.
Can you spot marks and feathers along the way and solve the clues to discover the secret world of animals?
Don’t miss the chance to join in the Gruffalo Crumble hunt and collect your exclusive reward! With an extensive space to explore, there’s plenty for all ages to enjoy this October half-term with Wakehurst’s range of activities for all the family.
More info on Gruffalo adventures: https://www.kew.org/wakehurst/whats-on/gruffalo-adventures-at-wakehurst
Fill out the form below and answer the question for your chance to win
- 1 Two Cornwall fish and chip shops named country's best
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 4 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 Restaurant review: Norton Courtyard, Grantley Hall, North Yorkshire
- 8 Sussex pubs with beer gardens to visit this summer
- 9 16 of the best beer gardens in Essex
- 10 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown