WIN a family ticket to the Gruffalo Adventure at Wakehurst
- Credit: Archant
We’ve teamed up with Wakehurst, Kew’s wild botanic garden in Sussex, to offer you the chance to win one family day entry to Wakehurst and two tickets for the Gruffalo Crumble hunt
Join in the Gruffalo adventure this autumn at Wakehurst, Kew’s wild botanic garden in Sussex.
With a family ticket up for grabs, explore the deep dark wood and venture out on the exciting Gruffalo trail.
Can you spot marks and feathers along the way and solve the clues to discover the secret world of animals?
Don’t miss the chance to join in the Gruffalo Crumble hunt and collect your exclusive reward! With an extensive space to explore, there’s plenty for all ages to enjoy this October half-term with Wakehurst’s range of activities for all the family.
More info on Gruffalo adventures: https://www.kew.org/wakehurst/whats-on/gruffalo-adventures-at-wakehurst
Fill out the form below and answer the question for your chance to win
- 1 How to be a flexitarian
- 2 Why Cornwall is so different from its neighbouring counties
- 3 Simple steps to worry less
- 4 Afternoon tea delivery in Suffolk
- 5 6 of the best home workouts to try
- 6 Afternoon tea deliveries in the Cotswolds
- 7 Why meditation is easier than you think
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 10 Lancashire Recipes - Butter Pie