Win VIP weekend camping tickets to GuilFest 2014
- Credit: Archant
After a year away, GuilFest is back again this summer, promising more festival fun.
Need to know:
What? The GuilFest music and arts festival has been up and running (with the exception of last year) since 1992
When? Friday July 18 to Sunday July 20 (the campsite is open from Thursday July 17, 10am to midday on Monday July 21)
Where? Stoke Park, Guildford GU1 1ER
How much (with camping)? Adult weekend, £120; young person (12-17) weekend, £85; and child (5-11) weekend, £30
• Buy your tickets @ guilfest.co.uk
- 1 It’s a Cotswold hat-trick at Chelsea!
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 12 great things to do in Tiverton
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 7 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 8 Kent's Tom enters the Great British Bake Off tent
- 9 From The Dig to Harry Potter - 5 films shot in Suffolk
- 10 7 of the best spas in Sussex
Pick up July’s Surrey Life magazine in shops or at buyamag.co.uk/Surrey for our bluffer’s guide to GuilFest
Surrey Life has teamed up with GuilFest to offer two lucky readers a pair of VIP weekend tickets each with camping for this year’s festival (plus access to the backstage bar, ‘posh’ toilets etc!).
(Deadline: Friday June 4)