4 historical homes for sale in Yorkshire
- Credit: Archant
Live the heritage dream in a period property packed with character and lashings of lived-in character. Check out our wishlist
Where: Roseleigh, Huddersfield Road, Holmfirth
WOW factor: A stunning family home, close to Holmfirth and overlooking large gardens and south to the River Holme.
Extras: Plenty of character in a property that's a delightful combination of a former mill and mill owner's house in an idyllic location. Packed with period features, this is an interesting and unique family home.
Contact: Holmfirth office Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org 01484 689689
Where: Barton House, Hollins Lane, Hampsthwaite, Harrogate
- 1 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 2 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 3 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 Why presentation is so important when selling a home
- 6 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 7 18 of the best lockdown takeaways across Yorkshire
- 8 Steph McGovern on her new lunchtime show, Steph’s Packed Lunch
- 9 Why Ashbourne needs to be your next family outing
- 10 A positive outlook for the housing market for 2021
WOW factor: A tree-lined private driveway delivers you to a breathtaking country house which lies within approx 16 acres of grounds.
Extras: Country living at its finest with rooms including a snug, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room, three further bedrooms, family bathroom and guest wing.
Price: Offers over £1,600,000
Contact: James Wort 01423 561274
Where: Swan House, Swan Road, Harrogate
WOW factor: A handsome Grade II listed detached six bedroom Georgian property providing sympathetically restored and beautifully presented family accommodation.
Extras: Set in lovely lawned gardens, the property is in a fantastic position in the fashionable and sought after Low Harrogate area.
Price: £2.5 million
Contact: Carter Jonas 01423 523423 email@example.com
Where: Rycliffe House, Ripponden, West Yorkshire
WOW factor: A beautiful Georgian 4/5 bedroom property packed with period features in impressive grounds. The property enjoys delightful views and is situated within walking distance of sought-after Ripponden village.
Extras : The property has an outdoor swimming pool which brings a contemporary touch to its heritage surroundings.
Price: Offers around £895,000
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 01422 823777 charnockbates.co.uk