4 of the best coastal properties for sale in Yorkshire
- Credit: Archant
Oh we really do like to be beside the seaside. Check out these properties to live the dream
WHEATCROFT, FILEY ROAD, SCARBOROUGH
WOW factor: A spacious and recently refurbished property on the East Coast providing contemporary family accommodation in a private situation close to the sea.
Extras: Reception hall, breakfast kitchen, sitting room, games room. Four further bedrooms. Private mature gardens, flagged terraces, garden office.
Contact: Jackson-Stops, York, 01904 625033
POND HOUSE, AISLABY, NEAR WHITBY
- 1 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 2 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 3 A positive outlook for the housing market for 2021
- 4 Steph McGovern on her new lunchtime show, Steph’s Packed Lunch
- 5 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 6 REVIEW: The Pickled Sprout, Harrogate
- 7 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 5 great Boxing Day walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 First Look: Cool Yorkshire gastro pub launches new boutique rooms
WOW factor: An imposing Grade II* Listed six bedroom detached Georgian family house set in stunning gardens within the North York Moors National Park and close to the Whitby.
Extras: Impressive reception hall, sitting room, dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility room, cloakroom and garden room/music room. Large private gardens.
Price: Offers over £650,000
Contact: Jackson-Stops, York 01904 625033
CRESCENT HILL HOUSE, FILEY
WOW factor: Fabulous views from a building once the local convent school and now three apartments with smashing views over Filey Bay
Extras: A two-bedroom ground floor apartment with a conservatory and patio to make the most of the views.
Contact: Nicholsons Filey, 01723 512968, email@example.com
WOW factor: This is your view from this five bedroom house positioned alongside the world famous 199 steps commanding some of the best views in town.
Extras: Situated in the old part of the town, this fabulous property looks over the harbour, marina and as well as out to sea
Contact: Richardson and Smith8 Victoria Square, Whitby, 01947 602298, Richardsonandsmith.co.uk