4 of the best properties for horse lovers for sale in Yorkshire
- Credit: Archant
We round up a selection of properties with plenty of room to ride, roam or relax
Valley Farm Clayton, Bradford
WOW factor: Lashings of space in a farmhouse conversion of four former cottages
Extras: Stone built stable block with four stables, WC and storeroom/offices above, garage block, further detached timber stable, 4.5 acres of grazing land, wash bay, hay store and flood lit arena
Contact: Charnock Bates Estate Agents, 01422 380100, charnockbates.co.uk email@example.com
Horseshoe Barn, Yafforth, Northallerton
- 1 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 2 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 3 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 4 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 5 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 6 4 interesting places to visit in the Peak District
- 7 First Look: Cool Yorkshire gastro pub launches new boutique rooms
- 8 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 The ultimate 5-day walk: Along the Derwent Valley Way
WOW factor: A striking four-bedroom detached barn with adjoining teenage-friendly two-bedroom accommodation, set in approximately 2.3 acres
Extras: A one-bedroom detached annexe and triple garage
Contact: Emma Chadwick, Strutt and Parker, Princes House, 13 Princes Square, Harrogate 01423 594614
Lawns Lane, Carr Gate, Wakefield
WOW factor: A stunning family home finished to exacting standards and made for socialising and family time with lovely outside space.
Extras: To the side of the house there is a large grass area and a substantial wooden built lodge suitable for a variety of uses and equestrian potential.
Contact: Richard Kendal, Wakefield office 01924 291294
Woodbottom Cottage, Wood Bottom Road, Honley/Netherton.
WOW factor: This beautiful family home with exceptional views has an impressive stable block and menage. All in extensive grounds with gardens and woodland.
Extras: Six bedrooms (two en-suite), gardens, detached garage block. Four good sized stables and tractor/feed store and paddock.
Contact: Simon Blyth firstname.lastname@example.org