4 of the best barn conversions for sale in Yorkshire
- Credit: Archant
High quality barn conversions with fabulous countryside surroundings
Highfield Barn, Aberford Road, Stanley, Wakefield
Stunning executive barn residence of bespoke design built two and a half years ago to exacting standards. Gated grounds and paddock extending to over two acres flanked by rural aspects; three reception rooms, open plan kitchen, dining,family room, utility, four bedrooms, two en suite bathrooms, family bathroom.
Guide: Price £1,250,000
Contact: Tony Francis, Yorkshires Finest, 01924 663 999 firstname.lastname@example.org
Old South Barn, Blackmoor Road, Oxenhope
This is an exceptional semi-detached conversion of a former agricultural building, with five double bedrooms, accommodation set over three floors with potential to divide bedrooms should this be required. The property is situated within an elevated position enjoying extensive far reaching views over the Bronte village of Haworth.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 3 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 4 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 5 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 6 Win a selection of Provence Rose wine
- 7 The mind-blowing new exhibition at Sculpture by the Lakes in Dorchester
- 8 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 9 Off-the-beaten-track beaches in Yorkshire
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go
Guide price: £580,000
Contact: Charnock Bates, Property House, Lister Lane, Halifax, HX1 5AS 01422 380100 email@example.com charnockbates.co.uk
Oak Tree Barn, Netherwood, near Ilkley
A unique family home formed from a pair of Grade II listed barns to create a character rich, five-bedroom home in a discreet and highly regarded rural setting on the edge of Ilkley. Set in delightful and mature gardens as well as enjoying stunning rural aspects. Garaging and parking.
Contact: Dacre Son & Hartley 1-5 The Grove, Ilkley, West Yorkshire, LS29 9HS 01943 600655 firstname.lastname@example.org
Holme Farm Barn, Heyshaw, Harrogate
A beautifully presented four-bedroom detached property with land, surrounded by magnificent countryside and far reaching views. This fabulous barn conversion provides over 2,300sq ft of immaculately presented, spacious and well thought out accommodation.
Price: offers over £675,000
Contact: James Wort at Strutt & Parker, 01423 706771 email@example.com