Dream properties - Boxwood House, Rimington
- Credit: Archant
Situated in the most desirable of positions within the Ribble Valley, this superb property is sure to impress.
This truly magnificent property occupies an elevated position on the outskirts of Rimington, Clitheroe, with stunning long distance views towards the Yorkshire Three Peaks.
Built in 2015, Boxwood House is immaculately presented to an exceptional standard. The three-floor property features large open-plan living with a modern kitchen, dining room and sitting room, utility and WC. To the upper floors are five bedrooms, each with their own en-suite, and the master with separate dressing room.
Attached to the garage is a one-bedroom self-contained annex, with a gym, office and games room above. There’s also a terrace with cosy summerhouse and extensive lawned gardens – perfect for a bit of al fresco dining.
Fine and Country, 01254 828922, fineandcountry.com
- 1 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 2 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott
- 3 Recipe: Make our peanut caramel poke cake
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 6 Afternoon tea deliveries in the Cotswolds
- 7 From The Dig to Harry Potter - 5 films shot in Suffolk
- 8 Recipe: Gin and Saffron Cake
- 9 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 10 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest