Cheshire properties - Alderley Edge
- Credit: Archant
Where: Alderley Edge
What: This modern detached home is set in a peaceful location with southerly views towards The Edge. Having undergone a complete program of refurbishment and extension two years ago, this property offers extensive accommodation presented to the highest of specifications.
Inside: Property comprises lounge, study and large open plan living kitchen that divides into four distinct areas of living, kitchen, dining and relaxing sitting area. In addition there is a boot room and utility room. Upstairs the main bedroom has en suite dressing area and shower room and the second bedroom has an en suite shower room. There are also two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The fifth bedroom is used as a dressing/laundry room.
Outside: Ample parking to the front behind wrought iron railings and electric double gates, a single garage and easily maintained gardens to the rear which back onto open fields.
Contact: Gascoigne Halman Alderley Edge, 01625 590373, www.gascoignehalman.co.uk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 4 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 5 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 6 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 7 5 up-and-coming Sussex artists to watch in 2021
- 8 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Derbyshire this summer
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 5 of the best day trips in Yorkshire