Cheshire Properties - Bowdon
- Credit: not Archant
Keep your feet on the ground
What: A stunning purpose built ground floor apartment of superb proportions.
Inside: Communal gated vehicular and pedestrian entrance, communal entrance hall, private reception hall, drawing/dining room, private terrace, living kitchen, master and guest bedrooms with en-suite facilities, bedroom three, family bathroom, utility room.
Outside: Underground car parking (two cars), external visitor parking, communal landscaped gardens with water feature.
Price: Offers in excess of £1m.
Contact: Jackson Stops & Staff, 0161 928 8881, www.jackson-stops.co.uk.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go