Cheshire properties - Bowdon
- Credit: n/a
At your leisure
What: Effortless elegance combined with state of the art technology in the Devisdale Conservation area.
Inside: Entrance hall, formal lounge, living room, kitchen, dining room, study, utility room, master bedroom suite, four further bedroom suites, potential to create second floor accommodation, swimming pool and spa, gym, changing area.
Outside: Garaging, landscaped gardens approximately 2/3 of an acre.
Contact: Jackson Stops & Staff, 0161 928 8881, www.jackson-stops.co.uk
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 5 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 6 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex