Cheshire properties - Buerton
- Credit: Archant
What: An exceptional period thatched property that has been exquisitely restored in an attractive village setting.
Inside:Reception hall, sitting room, drawing room, dining room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, butlers pantry, utility room, cloakroom, four bedrooms and three bathrooms (two en suite).
Outside: Double garage with workshop, detached oak frame barn, superb gardens and paddock. About two acres.
Contact: Strutt and Parker Chester,
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 5 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 6 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
01244 354880, www.struttandparker.com