Cheshire properties - Cotton Edmunds, Chester.
- Credit: not Archant
Views to a thrill
Where: Cotton Edmunds, Chester.
What: A substantial country home with land in an exceptional location.
Inside: Stamford Heath Farm House is a beautifully presented country property with a wealth of period features including stunning oak beams and inglenook fireplaces. The property is laid out over three floors and enjoys lovely rural views. Internal accommodation includes a reception hall, family/breakfast kitchen, three reception rooms, office, five bedrooms and three bath/shower rooms.
Outside: Opposite the house is a useful detached brick building and extensive parking area. To the front and side are formal lawned gardens and paved setting area enjoying wonderful countryside views. The property also comes with two adjoining paddocks.
Contact: Fisher German, Chester, 01244 409660, fishergerman.co.uk.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography