Cheshire Properties - Eyebrook, Bowdon
- Credit: not Archant
What: A three-storey detached family home completed to the highest standard with quality fixtures and fittings throughout and flexible accommodation extending to just over 6,400 sq ft.
Inside: Entrance hall, main living room and open plan living area to the rear with a split level sitting room, open plan bar area, high quality luxury kitchen, breakfasting area and family room. Four en suite bedroom suites on the first floor, all with their own private dressing rooms, with the master bedroom suite on the second floor with a good sized double bedroom, lounge area, his and her dressing rooms and a luxury bathroom.
Outside: Secure electric gate opening onto driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles which leads to integral double garage. Landscaped gardens to the rear contain a range of plants, shrubs and trees.
Price: £2 million
Contact: Gascoigne Halman, Hale 0161 929 8118
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 4 5 up-and-coming Sussex artists to watch in 2021
- 5 5 of the best day trips in Yorkshire
- 6 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 7 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 8 WIN a hamper of Sky Wave Gin worth £170
- 9 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Derbyshire this summer
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire