Cheshire Properties - Henhull Cottage, Tattenhall, near Chester
- Credit: not Archant
House with room for horses
Where: Tattenhall, near Chester
What: An historic four bedroom property in an idyllic countryside setting with equestrian facilities and land.
Inside: Henhull Cottage is an appealing Grade Two listed property dating back to the 1750s. The property has many original features and has been lovingly restored and enhanced by the current owners. Reception hall, drawing room, snug, dining hall, breakfast kitchen, sunroom, four bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms.
Outside: The property has extensive gardens and grounds featuring a large parking area, double carport, equestrian facilities containing a man?ge, stables, tack room and stores. The land totals approximately three acres.
Contact: Fisher German, Chester 01244 409660.
- 1 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Norfolk's beautiful Blue Flag beaches 2021
- 8 13 of the best places to get coffee in Hampshire
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 One Suffolk beach given Blue Flag status for 2021