Cheshire properties - Huxley, near Chester
- Credit: not Archant
A countryside classic
Where: Huxley, near Chester
What: Originally built in the 1930s, Eaton Villa is an attractive and superbly positioned family house, with annexe, on the edge of the village and adjoining open countryside.
Inside: Entrance hall, drawing room, dining room, snug, cellar/store, kitchen/breakfast
room with Aga and family room off. Five bedrooms, two bath/shower rooms (one en-suite). There is also a one bed self-contained annexe.
Outside: Well-maintained gardens with established trees and shrubs and an orchard. There are superb countryside views to the Welsh hills. A brick outbuilding is currently used as a gym but could be an office.
Guide price: £875,000
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 5 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 6 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
Contact: Jackson-Stops & Staff Chester, 01244 328361, www.jackson-stops.co.uk. Fearnalls Chester, 01244 340402, www.fearnalls.co.uk.