Cheshire properties - Kiltearn House, Hospital Street, Nantwich
- Credit: Archant
Beautiful period features
Where: Hospital Street, Nantwich
What: An impressive Grade II listed town house set within delightful walled gardens backing onto St. Mary’s Church. Believed to be of late 16th-century origins, over the last decade Kiltearn House has undergone extensive refurbishment to a very high standard.
Inside: An ideal home for modern family living, this seven-bed property maintains many original features including ornate ceilings, open fireplaces, oak floors and an impressive oak staircase. Offering over 5,000sqft, the property could be converted into a boutique hotel.
Outside: A mature beach hedge encloses a pretty garden to the front of the house. To the rear is a well-stocked garden, double garage, ample parking space and garden store.
Guide price: £1.1million
Contact: Strutt & Parker Chester, 01244 354 880, www.struttandparker.com
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
- 9 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 10 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers