Cheshire Properties - Patchway, Prestbury
- Credit: Archant
What: Patchway is a stunning detached residence with open rural aspects yet within close proximity to Prestbury village and walking distance of the railway station.
Inside: With accommodation of about 8,000sq ft, Patchway is a uniquely designed home, having six en suite bedrooms, four major reception areas and an up-to-the-minute leisure complex incorporating a swimming pool and sauna with bi-folding doors opening to the rear gardens.
Outside: Standing behind a gated entrance in a plot of around an acre, Patchway has been designed to take advantage of its sought-after position, having balconies with views to the rolling Cheshire countryside.
Contact: Bridgfords Prestbury - 01625 582264
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 4 5 up-and-coming Sussex artists to watch in 2021
- 5 5 of the best day trips in Yorkshire
- 6 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 7 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 8 WIN a hamper of Sky Wave Gin worth £170
- 9 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Derbyshire this summer
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire