Cheshire properties - Puddington, Neston
- Credit: Archant
Where: Puddington, Neston
What: A beautifully presented house in a popular Cheshire village.
Inside: The property has undergone a scheme of meticulous renovation and modernisation, which has resulted in a superb interior with classical wooden panelling and joinery using the finest materials and techniques. There are five bedrooms, six reception rooms, four bathrooms and a conservatory.
Outside: The house is accessed via a private drive and sits in delightful gardens and grounds of about two acres. The property includes a substantial garage/workshop, a pretty dovecote and a part walled traditional greenhouse ideal for a kitchen garden.
Contact: Savills Chester, 01244 323232, www.savills.co.uk
- 1 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 4 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 One Suffolk beach given Blue Flag status for 2021
- 9 13 of the best places to get coffee in Hampshire
- 10 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire