Cheshire Properties - Rossmill Lane, Hale Barns
- Credit: not Archant
Home on four floors
Where: Rossmill Lane, Hale Barns
What: A newly built four storey detached family home with stunning countryside views.
Inside: Three reception rooms, open plan dining kitchen, five double bedrooms all with en-suite bath/shower rooms, utility room, recreation room.
Outside: Gated entrance, integral double garage, off road parking for numerous vehicles and gardens to front and rear.
Contact: Gascoigne Halman, 0161 929 8118, www.gascoignehalman.co.uk.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography