Cheshire Properties - Sugar Lane, Adlington
- Credit: not Archant
Where: Sugar Lane, Adlington
What: A superb barn conversion in a delightful semi-rural location, completely remodelled and refurbished to the most exacting standards
Inside: The present owners have taken exceptional care with the design and co-ordination of the accommodation to create entertaining space, family living areas together with private rooms so any family can maximise their enjoyment of this unique residence which includes a stunning open plan kitchen with dining and family areas and four bedrooms each with its own en-suite.
Outside: Set in formal gardens with grazing and ménage, the property also offers extensive outbuildings to include a triple garage, gym, loose boxes and a substantial building which has planning permission for conversion to a leisure suite.
Price: £1.3 million
Contact: Gascoigne Halman, 01625 511367
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography