Cheshire properties - The Cobblers, Nantwich
- Credit: Archant
What: A mid 19th century former shoe factory tastefully converted to a private dwelling which is adaptable for business use (subject to planning permission).
Inside: Entrance hall, domestic rooms, garden/reception room, reception hall, utility area, cloakroom, boiler room, main reception room, conservatory, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms and bathroom.
Outside: Walled paved garden and large garage.
Contact: Baker Wynne and Wilson, Nantwich 01270 625214, www.bakerwynneandwilson.com
- 1 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 Norfolk's beautiful Blue Flag beaches 2021
- 7 13 of the best places to get coffee in Hampshire
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 One Suffolk beach given Blue Flag status for 2021