Cheshire properties - Tilston, Malpas
- Credit: Archant
Where: Tilston, Malpas, Cheshire
What: A substantial family home set in extensive gardens on the edge of the popular village of Tilston
Inside: The Paddock, built circa 1984, offers privacy and wonderful rural views. The current owners run a successful bed and breakfast business from the property. Accommodation includes: four reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, five bedrooms, five bath/shower rooms and second floor games/living room.
Outside: A gated entrance leads to an extensive parking area and garage with adjoining carport. The rear gardens are of excellent size incorporating a kitchen garden, orchard, numerous seating areas and garden room.
Contact: Fisher German Chester, 01244 409660, www.fishergerman.co.uk
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 5 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 6 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex