Cheshire properties - Wilmslow
- Credit: Archant
What: The property is nestled in 0.7 acres down a peaceful cul-de-sac, on the outskirts of Wilmslow, with stunning southerly views across the Bollin Valley.
Inside: The accommodation is divided into two main areas connected by a glass atrium style reception hall. Comprises of: a reception hall with full height windows, downstairs cloakroom, morning room, L-shaped living kitchen with kitchen, dining and living areas, lounge, study, utility, master bedroom with dressing room, en-suite bathroom and separate shower room, four further bedrooms, family bathroom and laundry room which was converted from the garage.
Outside: The Stables sits within a generous plot of approximately 0.7 acres which includes extensive hardstanding to the front alongside the walled gardens which are mainly laid to lawn. The rear garden has a high degree of privacy overlooking The Bollin Valley.
Price: Offers over £1,075,000
Contact: Gascoigne Halman Wilmslow, 01625 536434, www.gascoignehalman.co.uk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
- 9 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 10 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers